Monday, May 14, 2007

Take Away

In Australia, in my country and in almost every country I'm sure every body likes take away food. We don't think of take away food as good or harmful. Some working ladies come home and they are tired and they don't want to cook, so they buy take away. Of course it is no good to get take away all the time, because it causes obesity.

In my country I never eat take away food, but since I came here I eat take away almost twice a week. It's not just take away which is bad, but also chocolates, lollies...These ones are harmful too. Sometimes I watching TV documentaries which show some people who ate so much take away that now they are obese and do nothing. So we should be careful of what we eat.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Yes, you're right, Burcu. We shouldn't eat too much junk food. Our bodies are our temple, they say, so we should be very careful about what we put in them!