Monday, March 12, 2007

Exotic Country

I really don't know which country these pictures are from, but I guess it is Africa because people's skin is black and they are carrying a fruit plate on the head. I don't know if my reasoning is right or wrong.

I think it is a beautiful country because tourists come to beach. Maybe it is a multicultural country with black people and white people mixed. Maybe some people come to this country to see dolphins.
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

3 comments:

rosa ochoa said...

It is not Africa, but you are right in saying that it is a multicultural country and very attractive for tourists.

I'll give you acouple of clues:
1. The racial mix comes from the colonial history of the country. A European country invaded the whole area and later brought slaves from Africa.

rosa ochoa said...

Another clue is the link I gave in this week's post:http://ourclass07.blogspot.com/2007/03/101-ways-to-improve-your-english.html

rosa ochoa said...

Sorry, Burcu, wrong link. The link is:
http://www.columbusnavigation.com/